☠
http://www.nerdist.com/2012/05/voice-actor-all-stars-read-the-star-wars-trilogy/
Want to hear Jake from Adventure Time play Leia or Bubbles as Darth Vader? Lots of famous voice actors play their most famous characters in different Star Wars roles.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Can't wait to see Red Jumpsuit Apparatus live with my other half =) Then I get to go to Summer fest in Wisconsin with my two best friends and see Skillet, Chevelle, and Hollywood Undead. Ohhh and I can't forget about going to Chicago for some of there awesome pizza and adventure time possibly going to the aquarium.
أ‿أ
Larysa Switlyk: On a Mission to Conquer the Outdoors, One Adventure at a Time
http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/hunting/2012/06/larysa-switlyk-out-conquer-outdoors-one-adventure-time
ಠ_ಠ
It's official Adventure Time is now the second most popular Cartoon Network show in ratings. They have been dethroned. What's the new top show you ask? Let's get a reaction from the network's new stars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihzp55Cuo7M
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
attention all girls that like guys my age or older that where adventure time shirts and have emo justin bieber cuts. #theypeesittingdown
❤
OMG parents buying a timeshare. Awesome for vacation but consuming my Island of Adventure time. Move ur ass ppl!!!! Ur messing up my tan time!!!!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
The Lumpy Space Disco : An Adventure Time themed party is tonight!! So excited :)
(✿ ♥◡♥
It's official almost 9 years at my job and I worked with the greatest women. Thank you all so much I will miss you all. Now it is adventure time!
(✿ σ_σ)
i wanted a cover of finn and jake from adventure time but there wasnt any :'(
(〽◝ ))✿)
"A smooth walk into a rough house bolsters your guts and reguvinates the muscles!"
-I love Adventure Time! hahaha
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
What time is it??? ADVENTURE TIME!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment