◕‿‿◕。
A BIG THANKYOU to our Swannies family. The boys did Ed proud with a brilliant performance,best all year.For those who do not know the funeral is Friday 10-00am at Pinaroo Albany Creek on Albany Creek Rd and then back the Pine Rivers AFL football Club at Ron Akers Reserve Bells Pocket Strathpine.
Will see you all there to celebrate the life of Eddie,Cyclone,Pops.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
If n e body like's football like tha AFL Football like tha Omaha Outlaws they had won Saturday's game 38 to 13 OUTLAWS 38 & tha other team 13 OUTLAWS KICKED ASS tha other team had got their asses handed 2 them GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUTLAWS CLICK,CLICK,BANG or BANG,BANG,CLICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Just checked the AFL football fixtures for the rest of the year and we don't play the 'bombers' again this year in the home and away season so I hope the mighty WESTCOAST EAGLES get a finals crack at them and send them out of the finals hunt just like we did last year and we took care of the blues aswell :-)
॓_॔
Well I have finally conceded. AFL football is for fucken homosexuals, its a fucken poofters game now and I swear I have watched tougher netball games. For me now they can stick it up there arse Im ging to the NRL go Manly sea eagles fuck the AFL nothing but fucken bum fuckers.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
So it's nearly midnight in Melbourne which means my birthday is nearly over! I have had a fantastic weekend, best I could have had for my first weekend in Australia, BBQ's, vineyard tours, festival, AFL football and much more!! Thank you for all your birthday wishes! England please enjoy the next 9 hours of my birthday! :) xx
ಠ_ಠ
Brock mclean this is your big chance and possibly last chance to prove you can handle the intensity of afl football! Im backing ya mate. Come on blues. Lets earn a bit of respect back!
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
A black day for AFL football fans with no football on free to air TV today, and who can't afford Pay TV. Shame, shame, shame AFL and Demetriou who are dictators.
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Afl football, the only game in the world where you can score more goals than your opposition and still lose
No comments:
Post a Comment