☹
According to CNN, a recent poll done shows that in 2007, 83% of people under the age of 30 believed in the existence of God while in 2012, that number decreased to just 68%.
“At that rate we will a have a logical, humanity driven planet, by the year 2035 :)”
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Any lovely kind people out here that fancy giving me a hand to strip my bedroom wallpaper!? Sad day getting rid of my man utd wall paper after all these years, but av seen some of the looks it gets from people, bit embarresing at the age of 22 least I got rid of the Ryan giggs bed sheets last year!
ಠﭛಠ
just heard that next year anyone under the age of 15 has a curfew and has to be in 9pm in winter and 10pm in the summer by the government to prevent youth crime, unlucky =D
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Fats: when u ar at the age o4 22year the time u have wasted seated in toilt adds up to 3years. *can u b.live ths*
(✿ σ_σ)
Cant do the age thing cause my stupid computer but ill upload truth is videos (;
☹
Pretty sad...now a days people get divorced at the age that they should be gettin married...smh
Ӭ ✿
Thanks for the Birthday greetings. I can't talk about the age thing though.
B™
I am officially the age where three hours of sleep is not enough.
(´▽`)
Everyday for the next 20 years there will be 10,000 people that reach retirement age. So I wouldnt go counting on that Social Security if I were you. IRA, 401K, put your money in a Folgers can, save your spare change etc but your SS will be long gone by the time you retire if you are under the age of 45 or so. Hooray!! When I checked my estimated monthly income for retirement today it said 4800 a month from my 401K and under SS it said " LOL"...
Ò,ó
Yesterday I finished my 1st "Real" run in over 25 years!! 3-1/2 miles in about 37 min! I was completely out of shape and unhealthy, 23lbs and 77 day ago!! If this keeps up, I'll be in the best shape of my life at the age of 45! Anyone up for the challenge now??
Seriously, I need you to go to http://madden5.myvi.net/challenge
It will change your life!!
॓_॔
What got me into Loving someone madly at the age of 14 was an arresting remark of a homeless character-turned-millionaire in movie "The Pursuit of Happyness".
“Here’s the secret to success: find something you love to do so much, you can’t wait for the sun to rise to do it all over again.”
And, am here!!
(✿ σ_σ)
Lmfao ' she over there talkinq bout "lil hoes" but she the one that got fucked like 3 times at the age of 13 ! Smh
No comments:
Post a Comment