Saturday, June 23, 2012

big brother uk


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

BBA- cheap entertainment for us........ permanent emotional and psychological damage for housemates.......lets hope no housemate commits suicide like what happened in Big Brother UK.


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

Morty's TV - Big Brother UK 13 - Day 8 Highlights Show (5:00pm EDT) and Bit On The Side (6:00pm EDT) - http://bit.ly/LwTbhI


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

Morty's TV - Big Brother UK 13 - Day 11 Highlights Show (4:00pm EDT) and Bit On The Side (5:00pm EDT) - http://bit.ly/LwTbhI


Ӭ

Out of interest, who is watching this year's Official Big Brother UK? And what do you think of it? Let us know...
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/big-brother-nominations---lauren-901501


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I now believe I have been watching toooo much Lost and Big Brother UK because I'm having dreams of being trapped on an island with a bunch of English kids and Adam..... Lol


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Are you enjoying Big Brother UK through our friends at BBLIVEUK (http://bit.ly/LwTbhI)? Be sure to follow @BBLIVEUK and your host, @DCBTV!


(•̪●)

Big Brother uk is now like Big Brother USA where housemates can talk about who they want out. More back stabbing but the public chooses who stays in the eviction


⊙▃⊙

The Glass House debuted, Big Brother UK renewed for a few more years, and Big Brother Australia is returning! So excited!


è_é

Why can't I just watch some Big Brother UK? Damn, damn the working man.


(´▽`)

I love this show The UK BB is so much better then the US.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlOEwJvX_Gc&feature=share


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Been watching Big Brother UK and its just not the same....buts its ok.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...