☹
I'm sorry I can't make it to johns funeral. I'm stuck in binghamton ny. I don't get paid to the fisrt but I know at least he is up in heaven n blair n bryant are showing him how things work up there. You died much to young!!!
⍢
Work till later tonight, home to pack my bags, sleep, back to work tomorrow morning, then off to Binghamton, NY for 2CW's #75 for some weekend fun
⍣
2 DAYS OLD AND GRANDPA IS EXHAUSTED. THE BINGHAMTON EXPRESS MADE 4 TRIPS IN 2 DAYS. THANKS TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR THEIR WARM WISHES. GOTTA GO, PLANNING HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY
⍨
Hey everyone! It's a bit cooler outside today, so if you are not busy, you should check out the Farmers market in Downtown Binghamton... it goes on until 2pm today... and feel free to stop by at Twin River Commons!
☠
WBNG-TV Binghamton is On the Road in Ithaca and at the Johnson! http://www.wbng.com/features/on-the-road/On-The-Road-Ithaca-159930505.html
(✿ σ_σ)
Hoping the weather holds out for the photo walk today!! Looks pretty gloomy out there! 6:30 walk through Binghamton can't wait!
❤
Who forgets their cell phone...me....ughhhh good thing I'm leaving early to head up to Binghamton for Olivia's graduation :)
◙‿◙
Getting ready to head over to the Binghamton hotel for Christov's graduation party, should be a good time!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Getting ready to make a trip to Binghamton this coming weekend. I will be up that way for at least a week, If anyone wants to get together with me leave me a mess.
(✿ ♥◡♥
Got a sunburn the other day driving home from Binghamton. My upper arm is now covered, repeat COVERED, in bubbles. This is not ok.....
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
with my boo Sarahh Ann for the night then road trip to Binghamton with the family in the morning❤
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Congrats to the Binghamton High School Class of 2012...especially all of my students....I am so proud of you!!!
(✿ ´▽`)☞
Looking for local couples who look like each other! Does that apply to you and your beloved? If so, and if you're in the Binghamton area, lemme know! 798-1199
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Just realizing that a bad day of weather in Florida is still better than a good day of weather in Binghamton
Ӭ ✿
sleep i go with binghamton on my mind gmt wait to go next month
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Off to Binghamton....
No comments:
Post a Comment