Saturday, June 23, 2012

boston celtics


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

The entire city of Miami, combined with all four major sports. Panthers = 0 Stanley Cups, Dolphins = 2 Super Bowls, Heat = 2 Finals, Marlins = 2 World Series totals to 6. 6 Championships for the entire city of Miami, in 4 different teams. The Boston Celtics, ONE team = 17 titles. Ha, oh Miami, all I can do is feel bad for you.


(✿(( ‵Д′)╯

Congrats to Miami Heat!! I'm a Boston Celtics fan all day but i still give credit were credit is due. I dnt dislike the Heat nor labron. I thank he is one of the best players in da league. I dnt jump on banwaggons! Wen My team got put out,I didnt root for another, jus didnt care Who won!! #teamCeltics


◙‿◙

LET THE RECORD SHOW, I am a BOSTON CELTICS , HOUSTON ROCKETS FAN!!!!!!! But, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MIAMI STINK(I meant Heat) for there 2nd NBA Championship!! With that win they are on track to catch the LA Fakers and Boston Celtics in Championship Trophies !! NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :)


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

keep Rondo KG and Peirce together. Get green healthy and how about Dwight Howard or Austin Rivrs??? Ray Allen is a great 3 point shooter if he is healthy. We need a rebounder http://on.nba.com/Miih5I


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Love him or hate him King James Got his championship, the MVP and I hope a really cool ring. Now all he needs is 10 more to catch up to the Boston Celtics' Bill Russell.


(´▽`)

I hope all you bandwagon ridin non loyal to your team Lebron James lovin fans wagon wheels fall off BOSTON CELTICS IS STILL THE BEST TEAM OF ALL TIME


(✌゚∀゚)☞

I never new you become a KING when you win 1 NBA FINALS Trophy... stop all this KING JAMES stuff... I hope yall dont end up like the boston CELTICS.. get one ring and be done ....


(✿ σ_σ)

I can be the bigger person and say Congrats Miami Heat...........CONGRATS!!!!! Now with that being said....I AM STILL YELLING RONDO!!!!!! I ❤ BOSTON CELTICS!!!! Enjoy your win Heat!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...