ಠﭛಠ
If you don't take criticims from others, you won''t grow as better person!!!
I love sports.!!
I was reading a week ago how the media was questioning LeBron James before game 6 against The Celtics, and we saw him in tha game!! (I was for Boston;Miami won in 7 games)
Now, before the 2nd game VS the Thunders, Dwyane Wade was critized by the media for his low performance, HEAT JUST WON!!!
Two weeks ago, I said go Celtics; two days, I said Thunders in 6.
But, after game two, the underdogs may win!!!
They just responded to negative criticim in a positive way!!!
(´▽`)
Welp...When I saw OKC vs. Dallas in the playoffs when Dallas won it all, I knew Dallas was gonna get by them. But I said that OKC would definitely be the team to watch in the future. Fast forward to this season. I didn't watch any NBA games this season except for the last 2 or 3 Boston/Miami playoff games and the Finals game tonight. Miami would've beaten any other team in the NBA tonight. With that said, this will be over in 6. OKC is gonna crush Miami. They are too fast, aggressive, and well rounded.
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Let's see...getting out the same shirt, pants, and boots that I wore for Game 6 of the Boston/Miami series, and The Finals Game 3 of the Thunder/Miami Series...and going back to Blue Boar where I watched both of those games...not that I am superstitious or anything!!!...looking forward to listening to some good Blues, while watching my Miami Heat win an NBA Championship!!!! >>>>>>GO HEAT!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Not a knock on OKC but I had a feeling who ever won the Boston Miami series was going to win it all. In the West the score could be 120 to 115 meaning no defense. In the East the scores are 88 to 85 just saying Defense wins Championships. Now the way I'm real jenksy I hope this bites me in the ass. NOW D THE F UP OKC
No comments:
Post a Comment