Saturday, June 23, 2012

can you


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

what is this life for why do we think the thoghts we do worry about what we shouldnt but if we didnt would it even happon or just live life like a blind fool in ignorence and is ignorence bliss or just a wast of time on an untrue charactor in life is it better to have loved and lost and live with that pain or just another wasted moment in your life distracting you from ungrasped opertoonities but in the end you cannot erase history nor pain just as you cannot erace joy or plesser and they say trust and you will succeed if you cant have pain without plesser can you have trust without worry or without worry would ther even be trust?


A sad, but beautiful song. How can one connect with another soul in the deepest level and be able to describe it? I guess only through music and poetry…. Cheers to all:
“They're playing our song
They're playing our song
Can you see the lights?
Can you hear the hum,
of our song?
I hope they get it right
I hope we dance tonight
Before we, get it wrong

And the seasons
Will change us new
But you're the best I've known
and you know me
I could not be stuck on you
If it weren't true
I was swimming
My eyes were dark
'til you woke me
And told me that opening
is just the start
It was
Now I see you, 'til kingdom come
You're the one I want… “
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3UYsvewYgU&feature=share


(〽◝ ))✿)

Everyone has Home owners insurance, Car insurance, most have life and health insurance, only a small portion have insurance on their paycheck. Your paycheck is the most important of all assets because it allows you to pay for all the listed above, etc. Can you imagine life without a paycheck? If you can't lets, sit down and protect your income today.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...