(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I finished creating and uploading the movie below of Aung San Suu Kyi's address to both Houses of Parliament just 2 hours ago. It already looks like it could be going the same way as the movie I uploaded of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert 16 days ago. That movie is now close to 100,000 views and has reached almost every part of the world. I really hope Aung San Suu Kyi's words do the same. There is a real hunger to hear what she has to say.
✔
Off to surprise my Mum this afternoon ~ Taking her to see Tom Jones live in concert at Kingsholm (Gloucester) Rugby ground :-) I just hope she can keep it together! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aps-D9D551k
☠
The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGDujdUQNVg&feature=share
(✿ σ_σ)
One of my favorite moments from the Jubilee Celebration-- http://youtu.be/TpMlabXWBvc
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Steve rockin' the Queen of England. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1HuRXwUfrw&feature=share
❤
And now ladies and gentlemen....... (take that all you wannabees!!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIicwZrkEhY&feature=share
◙‿◙
Sing it louder! love this :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7R9hv4NUf4&feature=related
♥‿♥
The Welsh Tiger doesn't get old! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gXEnYrPrMI&feature=share
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
the Dos Equis Man!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gXEnYrPrMI&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment