❤
Happy 9th Anniversary to my old folks Mr. &Mrs. Ronald Dow!!! I love u guys. :)
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
somebody save me!! dow on one side. aaron W on the other singing come m dine. really off key.....
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! Gonna have to monitor these to see how well they work. Me likie... http://news.cnet.com/8301-11128_3-20123121-54/dow-starts-mass-marketing-solar-shingles/
(╯°□°)╯
Lord I thank god for everything u as done in my life,even dow u are d giver. Wheel I believe u will do more better than this.
(´▽`)
If God put you up he will never let you dow . The Devil may try all his tricks to put you down . We come on earth with nothing but we are where we are because of the grace of God
(◡‿◡ ✿)
I miss Georgia and some of the people dow there :)
❤
FYM theres a no pantys day whoever do dat they dirty g shit dow df
☹
B/C Hedquarters officially moved out of Dow
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO " KENTIARA DOW " FROM THE STAFF HERE AT PRINCESS HAIR!!
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Death from Above: "Agent Orange" the original aerosol spray manufactured by by Monsanto and Dow and now chemtrail "Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering" takes it's place as the preferred mass kill method, blacked-out by the main stream media because unlike the drone attacks, this is happening over our heads! http://truth-out.org/news/item/9909-history-is-the-enemy-as-brilliant-psy-ops-become-the-news
No comments:
Post a Comment