(゚д゚))✿)
Eight great days with my daughter and her family. Wow, we did the beach with assorted activities big time. Florida Caverns, Deep Sea fishing for Katrina and Maranda, Snorkeling, Wonder Works with the kids, Banana Boat ride (this grandmother will never do that again), Dune buggy rides, too many great meals and finally a drive across Florida to the Okefenokee Swamp for a guided tour. How do you say thank you to your daughter for treating you to such a great vacation? What a great time we had. Thank you Katrina and Maranda.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Pennsylvania State Police destroyed evidence on this video, and also discrimination concerning charges against me, and not against driver of dune buggy. If I had the money, I would hire an attorney, and take PA State Police to Federal Court http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSbUS8YFtBk
(◡‿◡ ✿)
We are here in Ludington and went dowm to mears to silver lake and the sand dunes and went to Mac wood's dune buggy ride. that was alot of fun. Rally starts tomarrow then we have things in the park to do. Having a good time
〽◝
well gotta go to bedski..night yall f.y.i im going to the lake this friday night,buyin jack and lemonade, drivin to the dam in the dune buggy,taking the raft for the water, and just going to chill..wanna come down? den come on wit ya
ಠ_ಠ
After 2 years of searching, I finally found a RC Dune buggy that I knew I had, and the remote hand controller, Now I just have to find the charger. This is one way to clean out all of the stuff/junk that has built up over the years.
❤
What an awesome day with my love go karts and the fast and exciting dune buggy ride! TAlk about sand everywhere. Then we had subway for dinner then to top it all off any to snuggle in bed and watch a movie ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment