Saturday, June 23, 2012

euro cup 2012


⊙▂⊙

I know some of you will be more ardent supporters than the guys :0).. As you may know ENGLAND V ITALY is coming up on Monday Morning. Though I was born in London I feel very comfortable amongst Italians (may the best team on the day win). As we have an Italian Dj CRICCO CASTELLI this SATURDAY at Zeta Bar Saturday - i'm letting all the Italians know about it. If you can come, feel free to send a list or see me at the front dooR. RiB :0) http://www.economicvoice.com/euro-2012-england-v-italy-–-‘cup-o-nomics’/50030312#axzz1yTjnnqM7


(ʘ‿ʘ)

Accepted invitation visit my best friend in Munich, stopping by Berlin, working out schedule - Q3. All the best to the german soccer team: euro cup 2012. Good morning my FB friends!


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

THE WINNER OF EURO CUP 2012 IS: SPAIN
I LOVE CHIBI NINJA BECAUSE: I LIKE NARUTO & BLEACH
In-game name: ITACHl = itachL http://www.animegames.tv/news/article/guess-the-winner-of-euro-cup-2012-and-win-prizes


⊙▃⊙

Euro: ENGLAND V ITALY coming up on Monday Morning. Those who know me understand I support both (may the better team on the day win). Let's call a "truce" until then but ITALIAN POSSE should come up in force to see Dj CRICCO CASTELLI this SATURDAY at Zeta Bar Saturday (you know who you are! :0) send the list or see me at the front dooR. RiB :0) http://www.economicvoice.com/euro-2012-england-v-italy-–-‘cup-o-nomics’/50030312#axzz1yTjnnqM7


(゚∀゚)☞

Lets go EURO 2012 EFA CUP. Iove futbol soccer. I cant wait for Spain to win it all. Nobody cares about the NBA Lakers all the way.


è_é

Portugal have won the match against czech republic and reach the uefa euro cup 2012 semi final.


B™

yeee..,portugal win da game !Curiously waiting 2 watch them carrying da EURO CUP 2012 trophy!!!


Ӭ ✿

Whoever goes for Spain in the UEFA EURO CUP 2012 like this status! If you go for Portugal or any other team kiss my ass!!


ಠ益ಠ)凸

germans are the favourites to lift the euro 2012 nations cup the have men


t(•_•)

Portugal in semis of euro cup 2012


The only thing that's a non-biased and call ALL fouls and a sport worth watching ALL the time is the Euro Cup 2012....The best athletes in the world and nobody tatoos themselves "The One".........


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...