Thursday, June 21, 2012

euro millions


♥◡♥

What a result. Im working late and had to nip to one of the traps. As I walked to the gents the cleaning lady walked out. The toilets were gleaming and fragrant. Im not gonna bother getting a ticket for the euro millions tonight as feel like Ive already won the lottery.


◖|◔◡◉|◗

ha that euro millions odds it 12 times more likely to win than be hit than a bear let face it one inwhat 50000 will be atack by a bear at min hahah stupid add


yes!!! won on the euro millions 2 weeks in a row! last week i won £3.20 getting 2 numbers and last night i won £2.90 with 2 numbers for fuck sake man!! LOL


(✿ σ_σ)

Won 4 pound on euro millions that's 3 wins in 3 weeks but nowt fuking big tight cunts


ಠﭛಠ

I'm actually confident I'm gonna win the euro millions tonight, move to New York and get a pent house!


just checked my euro millions tickets and I won a fiver YAY =) so the drinks are on my Friday brawl lol


tonights Euro millions,,and England Monday Morning,,
Can some one drive me to the boat? http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C255219#.T9uKbiD-kOk.facebook


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Is over the moon 2 great pieces of news today maybe 3rd will be the euro millions tomora !!!!


(✿ ♥◡♥

If I win the euro millions tonight .. In advance I am sorry for any inconvenience caused but won't be going to work :-)


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

I've won on the Euro Millions....woop, woop...It's a life changing amount....£2.90!!!


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

OMG!!.. jus won the euro millions about time my luck changed !! 3 pound richer !!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Stick yer thunder ball nd just gees the euro millions


(´▽`)

won euro millions twice and the lotto once all this week..what are the odds..!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

waitin 2 c if i win the euro millions or thunder ball then off 2 bed :)


That's 3 wins on the trot I've had on the Euro Millions. Still not enough to buy Benidorm yet though!!!


(✿ σ_σ)

please God let me win the Euro Millions the night as this laptop is really pissing me off and a need a new one!


(✿(( Ò,ó

I have done it again, yes won on the Euro Millions. Now we will have to decide how to spend this £2.90 wisely


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Congratulations to my mum for winning the euro millions, spend it well


woooo we won the euro millions!!! all £2.90 of it haha.... oh well better than nothing :)


◙‿◙

Do I win anything if I get 2 lucky stars on euro millions?? Lol


♥‿♥

Won a fiver on the euro millions get in there :D


I've won the euro millions, it won't change me though.


◕‿‿◕。

Has just one the euro millions a whole £5.20 of it lol


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...