(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
This is part of the reason we need to win the Euromillions big time, this website is awesome for luxury everything
http://www.jameslist.com/real_estate/united-states/california/woodside-woodside-luxury-estate-464721
❤
Today I found an old scratch card in my purse that I thought hadn't won anything and then found out I had won £40! Then when collecting the £40 I checked some old lottery tickets and won £3.10 on the euromillions! Must be my lucky (but not lucky enough) day!!
◙‿◙
Has won some money on the Euromillions.....2 mains numbers and 1 of the lucky stars.....roll on the cash....whats that you say??.....£5.....FIVE....POUNDS!!!........!
♥‿♥
Had an email so they are going to allocate my house to someone next week so its all systems go I hope, also someone may wont to buy some of my art work so finally things looking up also who knows maybe a euromillions win to finish it all off with lol
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Dear God, Please let our syndicate win the euromillions tonight, so we can move out of this CCHA property. CCHA standing for Controling C**ts,and Halfwitted Arseholes!
Ӭ
If i got a quid for every time there was a development at Rangers FC i wouldnae even have to consider thinking about beginning to ponder the thought of putting a Euromillions oan!
(✿ ♥◡♥
Please universal energies, let me win a big prize on the lottery or Euromillions in the next couple of months; I'll spend it wisely I promise :-)
(╯°□°)╯
won 20 on the lotto and 10.70 on the euromillions i reckon that will buy me roughly 12 pints or 8 and a few drams...... better than a kick in the nuts roll on the weekend!
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Last week at Dromona then back to being a student :) need to win euromillions this full time work isn't on!
No comments:
Post a Comment