(•̪●)
After our meetings with Azeri human rights defenders in Baku we hoped that the situation for them would improve. But now we see the opposite. One of the brave human rights defenders that we met, Mehman Huseynov, is accused of hooliganism and risks 5 years in jail! Mehman is a young photojournalist and he was just doing this job covering a demonstration for freedom during the Eurovision week in Baku.
Bu menim deyil, Eurovision yarishmasinin qalibi Loreen-in sozleridir.
It's not my words, it was written on facebok by Eurovision winner Loreen yesterday...
(◡‿◡ ✿)
For all my friends around the globe... Sweden won the Eurovision song contest on Saturday with this AMAZING song... Have a look and you understand why we won. Loreen is an outstanding and beautiful woman (and she is not blond ;-))... it is worth a look, promise! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03iOela5OU&feature=share
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Credit were credits due, the Eurovision winner is pretty good. Definitely be played in Ibiza a few times this summer! Also Carl Froch you absolute animal
B™
t(•_•)
eurovision winner. Is............. Hungary. Or my aunties. Nailed my colours to the flag
❤
Like I said then and I say now, - I LOVE this new Swedish Eurovision winner song 2012!!! ❤❤❤ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4PMQB5zmAU
(.Y.)
I wanna marry the Swedish Eurovision winner Loreen *-*
◙‿◙
just heard the eurovision winner and its a total rip off of a current song but I cant think whose!!!!
♥‿♥
And another band that was a Eurovision winner but never made it "big" even though they are SUPER COOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh3hj9-J76Y
No comments:
Post a Comment