Saturday, June 23, 2012

Evansville


(✿(( Ò,ó

Get out your leg warmers, Swatch watches, and tease up your hair because tomorrow is 80's Night at your Evansville Fox! Join our staff and dress up in your favorite 80's fads and fashion and YOU could win a free party. Doing the Cabbage Patch and Running Man is optional!

Don't forget, Saturday is UFC Night so make those reservations now!


(〽◝ ))✿)

Please support the Evansville BirthNetwork, LLL of Southwestern Indiana, and the Indiana Perinatal Network in asking the local hospitals to stop giving out formula samples to new mothers in their discharge packets. http://www.change.org/petitions/ceo-the-women-s-hospital-stop-giving-formula-samples-to-new-mothers


(´▽`)

I hope the sunshine comes out tomorow need a bright sunshine filled day for Evansville trip so good to feel good haing a good night now


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Had a good day with my man today, I love him to death. ❤.......now spending the night with abbi, got to wake up early and take an adventure to evansville .


well, I went to take my computer to Computers Plus in Terre Haute and it isn't there anymore. Called Evansville and talked to them but I don't want to go to Evansville for service. My warranty is only good with them!! I'll figure out something but I'm back on until I do.


(✿(( ◣д◢)

I'm already starting to hate living in Evansville...people stealing gas out of our vehicle...I can't wait to get cameras...I cannot stand a thief...heck ask for it...ugh


σ_σ

this might have been the next one...w/ white lion opening...video following....roberts stadium, evansville, in...hoot-hoot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AHDxmbtd_U&feature=share


◙‿◙

Ready to hit the river this weekend, it has been way too long. Chester to Evansville, gonna be a good run.


Ծ_Ծ

Flying to Evansville Indiana and then Driving it on down to the Frederick Family Reunion!


♥‿♥

The Oklahoma City Thunder played like the Evansville Thunder tonight.


◕‿‿◕。

Does anyone in evansville play softball...its been 2 yrs since i've played but I'm still fairly quick and can throw?


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Heading to Evansville with my 4 kids and a great friend! :)


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

july 8th ill be in evansville indiana :D


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Well we heading out to Evansville,IN yay!
*Erneika..


Hahaha, we'll see if this works...like ever... http://www.okcupid.com/profile/belle_morte9506


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...