Thursday, June 21, 2012

face book


(´▽`)

Good morning face book I just want to thank god for blessing me ii started college two weeks ago.to get my credits and my counselor call for a meeting and over turn credits and offer me a job makeing fithy thousand dolllars a year thank you Jesus I got that demon out my life and god is blessing me when you prais him and get rid of the devil and stop looking towards man any thing is possible prays the lord to all my face book friends god is good all the time


⊙▃⊙

I came to office today for the first time after 1 month.....1 lonnnnnng month.I got really excited not because of coming to office.......I am able to open my face book at last to see the status of my friends and their notifications............God is great at this rate.........the thing i wanted to say as of now is a veeeeery biiiig 'HAI'......


(◡‿◡ ✿)

good morning face book just saw some really sad news on tv this morning about a family who was on the lake and lost both kids to a boat wreck it was a hit and run .. my heart and prayers soo go out to this family lord give them the strength that they need to get through this ... im so sorry !! :(


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

MORNING FACE BOOK FREINDS AND FAMILY TUESDAY!! WEEK GOING FAST BUT , NOT FAST ENOUGH..LOL NOT GOOD TO RUSH THE DAYS BY I KNOW.. BUT , CANNOT WAIT TILL THE WEEK END ..


GOOD MORMING FACE BOOK FRIENDS & FAMILY ''HAPPY TUESDAY'' TODAYS ''BIBLE TRIVIA'' QUESTION IS, HOW MANY OF THE TWELVE APOSTLES WERE NAMED JAMES


To all the lovely people in my life who have sent me birthday messages on face book and phone thank you all very much means alot and sorry if i didnt get back to you, but i had a lovely day with my husband and kids :)


◙‿◙

biggest biddati in this world always inventing his own new things may Allah protect all of us from these biddastees AMEEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEOUatL1U8Q&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...