Thursday, June 21, 2012

fathers day cards


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I finally went to the post office today. I received Father's Day cards and a gift from my daughters. I also got phone calls from my son and daughters. Having children will make you the happiest man alive and telling me how much they love and miss me is overwhelming. They may not live with me but they are with and for me at all times.


Received my 1st ever Father's Day cards over the weekend. Was extremely touched by the thought. (Almost shed a tear. No lie) I may never have any biological children of my own but i have plenty in my life that compensate 4 it perfectly. And yes, i spoil the hell out of em' all!


(✿ σ_σ)

so completely feel bad about father's day--it was not on my radar as my dad passed away years ago and my own kids dad passed away almost 3 years ago so feel bad that it was not on my mid this weekend esp with making fathers day cards for the babes at work this weekend


⊙▂⊙

This Afternoon I Was Unpacking Father's Day Cards Tami Made Me From School, Having A lot Of Special Moments And Very Touch How This Child Looks Up Me As Father Figure and Role Model, Sometimes To Me Unbelievable I Wove You Tami!


♥◡♥

What great step daughters I have. Thanks girls for the kind words written in your fathers day cards, but I warn you both now, your not get your hands on me money. Xxxx


כּ‗כּ

Me n Siyann readin father's day cards at the store.

Siyann: I'm proud of u son.
Me: I don't think I ever heard those words in my life.
Siyann: lmao


◖|◔◡◉|◗

Found it funny when I was in the store yesterday and I seen Fathers day cards for women. O_o How the _________ is there gon be EXTRA encouragement for being a single mother? No wonder people act like it's coo 4 this to happen regularly


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...