( Y )
fathers day date...
lunch @ tatay hauz...
snack @ hillsyd (labo)....
wof bonding.....
& now tym 2 rest...
happppeeeeyyy..... :)
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Father's Day date to the Walnut Antique Show. Gonna be a beautiful day. Happy Father's Day to all the dad's.
(✿ σ_σ)
spending the morning with the girls til they go thier dads house, then taking Jason out for a fathers day date!!!
☹
About to go on a Father's Day date with four of my most FAVORITE people in the world!!
(゚д゚))✿)
Father's day date with Grandma Shook! So excited.
(✿ ♥◡♥
happy fathers date to all the dad in the world my you enjoy this day
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Fathers day date wit mums nd paps...sweet
(✿ ´▽`)☞
To all fathers around the world for the celebration of Father's Day 2012, here's a prayer for you:
"God, bless all the fathers in the world.
Guide them to be good role models and loving to all their children.
Help them to be a father like You are.
Give them grace and patience to handle situations in a loving way.
Amen!" http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Society/fathers-day-around-the-world.html
(✿ ´▽`)
Taggin' along with Bailee in her fathers day date ;)
©¿©¬
Fathers Day Date!, Rock of Ages!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Today was a long day!! This morning my wife and I took our oldest daughter to the ER because of a kidney infection or passing a kidney stone. This was a repeat visit of last Friday evening, same ER. Got her home and resting and I went back to bed and slept 6 hours..needed.
This evening for Fathers Day my kids gave me two t-shirts. The first stated,
"If you don't remember, it didn't happen," and the second said " I may not always been right, but I am never wrong!" I think they care.
Happy fathers date to all!!
(´▽`)
Best Father's day gift to date: Last night, My wife and I went to a local pub for a father's day date night and while shooting some pool a rather hipster woman started making fun of my leather vest. My wife (who HATES my leather vest and gives me crap everyday for wearing it) Went into full on mother hen mode and i honestly thought she was going to bludgeon this hipster woman to death with a pool cue. When i asked her why she was so upset that the woman made fun of my vest, she replied, "I'm the only one who gets to make fun of you."
So on this father's day i know that Bethany Austin loves me enough to defend my honor and she still hates my leather vest.
(〽◝ ))✿)
Early fathers day date:)
ಠﭛಠ
Fathers Day Date with the offspring
No comments:
Post a Comment