(✿ σ_σ)
Just some SOLID ADVICE. Especially since it happened to my friend. If you are saving your family photos on a camera/ whatever they are called....Save them on a disc, or ACTUALLY PRINT THEM AND PUT THEM IN A PHOTO ALBUM. What a concept, eh. I just lost all my Father's Day pictures, it's very sad, they were priceless moments. Anyone that relies on machines. Don't say I didn't warn you.
◕‿‿◕。
Human fathers get plenty of recognition on Father's Day, but the animal kingdom also has its share of committed dads. Happy Father's Day!
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/06/pictures/120615-fathers-day-best-dads-animals-pictures-science/#/owl-monkey-baby_26518_600x450.jpg
(ʘ‿ʘ)
How about a nice 8x8 Scrapbook page to share your Father's Day pictures? That is this week's BOGO. Use promo code BOGO061712 at checkout. http://cordcamera.lifepics.com/Photo-Printing/Digital-Scrapbook-Prints.aspx
(゚∀゚)☞
How about a nice 8x8 Scrapbook page to share your Father's Day pictures? That is this week's BOGO. Use promo code BOGO061712 at checkout. http://cordcamera.lifepics.com/Photo-Printing/Digital-Scrapbook-Prints.aspx
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
What a productive day. Got pictures printed of the family on fathers day. Pictures of Florida,and a nice dinner with Kristen, Jay, Nd the family. Good nights rest. See ya tom fb
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
All my appointments are flaking! Come in and get fathers day pictures today I will hook u up with a collage specialty for free and framed for only $25!!!! 916-684-3264!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I was gonna repost one of the fathers day pictures....But then I remembered, if I love my dad I should let him know. Not facebook, where he isn't even my friend. So fuck posting the picture.
(✿(( ◣д◢)
Super annoyed right now! I have some cute Father's Day pictures of Randy and the kiddos but, my computer will not cooperate with my camera to download them. Grrrrr!
No comments:
Post a Comment