©¿©¬
Revised finals schedule for Thursday and Friday (they announced it in staff meeting today):
THURSDAY
Period 4. 8:05-10:27
Lunch. 10:27-11:00
Period 5. 11:05-1:27
FRIDAY
Period 6. 8:05-10:27
Lunch. 10:27-11:00
Period 7. 11:05-1:27
⍢
Huge thanks for the birthday wishes from everyone. Whether you call me Kevo, Kevipoo, Hoffey, Hambone, Toes, Kevvers, or The Shasthole, I'm extremely lucky to have such great friends and family. I love you all and am fortunate to have you in my life. Now if I could just have better luck with my finals schedule.
⍣
Anyone know if we have school Wed. and Thurs.? I'm really confused by this finals schedule. Nicolette Hussain Laureen Chan Coby Goldberg Alex Zilbersher Harmehar Kohli
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Missed Game 1 of the finals. Schedule looks to be clear for the rest of the games.
⍨
this finals schedule is throwing off my daily schedule. i need some basketball to watch!!
☎
what is the finals schedule for this week???
No comments:
Post a Comment