(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
It is FINISHED..... I just completed and submitted my final term paper for A&P...not real sure how well written it was but I think I did fairly well. Hope it was enough to bring my faltering grade in this course up. Now to focus on the finals in both classes starting this week and then off for a blessed week to enjoy just sitting around. Well it is 1am so I think I will turn in.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
i forgot to tell u guys i made a goal yesterday in the semi finals game to go to the finals. that one was for u dad luv u. happy fathers day everybody. if u guys want to buy a newspaper about it the newspaper is called La Prensa. im so proud of myself. :) oh by the way who wants to play on my team? message me on facebook if u do.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
when Payton guarded MJ in the Finals, Jordan had 22, 23 and 26 points (one game he was 6-19, one he was 5-19). The games he didn't guard MJ, Jordan had 28, 29, and 36 points. That's why they call him The Glove. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ryMgGogyo&feature=share
(◡‿◡ ✿)
An awesome day today! SAS has a dance in all eight categories it entered in the finals (Anna's in 3 of them!) and then we spent the evening hanging out with friends and having a great time!
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Guyz which two teams do u c them makin it to the finals for UERO games ,an whic one gona win cuz aeish competition is too tough.
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Oh, you're watching the finals. Please keep posting play by play. I haven't a TV in sight.
❤
Shirt/ Jersey ordered....ready for the finals...GAME 4!
◙‿◙
come on heat win the finals series so leborn james can win his first RING
(╯°□°)╯
Bobcats will win the Finals next year. You know why? Cause I'm on the team!
◉_◉
whos winning the finals?
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
LeBron James called Shane Battier the Heat's "key player" in the Finals. "Champion" is the only title Battier wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment