(✿(( ◣д◢)
I’m not anyone’s first choice. I’m not anyone’s favorite. People may tell me I mean a lot to them and that I’m special to them but I know there’s someone they will always choose over me
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I will not be your second choice, either make me
your first choice or find yourself walking out the
door to my heart; all I ask is love me with
everything you have or not at all.
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
I might not be the most beautiful or the sexiest nor have the most perfect body. I might not be someones first choice but I am a GREAT choice. Take me as I am!
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
the difference with last year seems to make it 100 next year. http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/see-which-iit-is-first-choice-of-best-of-the-brightest-232947?pfrom=home-otherstories
♥◡♥
I don't want to be your second choice anymore. If I'm not your first choice, then just turn around & walk away now. I'm worth more than that..
◖|◔◡◉|◗
It's alright. White and nerdy wouldn't be my first choice either.
ಠﭛಠ
if someone were to ask me what i wanted to do today' sitting at the dmv would not have been my first choice
No comments:
Post a Comment