Thursday, June 21, 2012

french open final


(´▽`)

Despite his loss in the French Open final yesterday, Novak Djokovic is still ranked No. 1 in the world as per the official rankings released today, and by a fair distance too. Here are the rest of the top 10:
2. Rafael Nadal
3. Roger Federer
4. Andy Murray
5. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
6. David Ferrer
7. Tomas Berdych
8. Janko Tipsarevic
9. Juan Martin Del Potro
10. John Isner


(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)

I have never seen Mr. Djokovic play tennis. I watched the French Open final, and I was enthralled by his command of the court. I almost fell on the floor with surprise at the final.....score. I can't imagine how He felt.

Hey dude. If You need to spar, I will go a couple of rounds. Healthy, Athletic, Relief of frustration. I won't ask for a handicap even though I am actually a girl. It's the Process, not the result.


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

NBA Finals Preview: Thunder vs. Heat. I discuss how this NBA Finals matchup between the Thunder and Heat will do wonders for the league, break down the series and give my prediction. I also get into boxing's controversial decision, the French Open final and the Stanley Cup final. http://www.bottomlinesports.net/


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Congress proposes Pranab & Ansari. Manta does not want Pranab.....so advantage Ansari for the Indian Presidential race.
More interesting then the French open final.


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

French Open final, NBC on Sunday said, we will give you the finish of the match (because of rain) on Monday morn. at 7am. I turn on my set at 7am and it's the Today show? I flipped to every channel and got O! Never saw the 4th set.


॓_॔

This is how you did it maria, it's not the entire match but may-be I'll get it soon. Congrats again babe. The honor to carry the flag, somebody is moving up in the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zhZ_vCx-mY&feature=share


Watch it guies nadel us the seventh champ of french open http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfUdwNGoeKM&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Pls won the 2012 french open final macth Nadal and Jokovic


◉_◉

king of tennis... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rceMcy3ByDU&sns=fb


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

Way to go Rafa! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5cBqHwtjMM&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...