◙‿◙
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Here is a listing I took in Ft Myers. It is a condo within 15 minutes to the beaches. Good place for a second home or a good rental.
http://fgcmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Fortmyers&PRGNAME=MLSLogin&ARGUMENT=7x2Pa3aVTZt8SjIhe92mp9gYEUORumsGxYD5273ItU8%3D&KeyRid=1&Include_Search_Criteria=&CurrentSID=185476195
www.newhomesinfortmyersflorida.com http://fgcmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Fortmyers&PRGNAME=MLSLogin&ARGUMENT=7x2Pa3aVTZt8SjIhe92mp9gYEUORumsGxYD5273ItU8%3D&KeyRid=1&Include_Search_Criteria&CurrentSID=185476195
♥‿♥
Thanks for all the birthday/father's day wishes. I could not respond yesterday because Tricia and I were flying home from Ft. Myers Beach, FL (6:00 a.m flight) after spending some down time with my bro and sister in law to join my boys and Tricia's sister and brother in law and family at Knights Action Park by 11:30 a.m. Busy day, but well worth it.
◕‿‿◕。
Be part of the public process and help guide a review of sanctuary and refuge rules and special marine zones. Public comments are being accepted at meetings in the Keys, Miami and Ft Myers this week and next. Comments may also be submitted online through June 29. Click this link for details on how to provide your input! http://floridakeys.noaa.gov/review/scoping.html
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Alan just got something in the mail from US Air that he won a flight for 2 anywhere in the US and a 3 day/2 night hotel stay. Normally, I would think it was a scam, but since his sister works for US Air, maybe not. The address is Ft. Myers Airport. Where would I go? Maybe back to SF, Ca., or if they fly there. Aspen, Co. I really liked SF, and would LOVE to see Aspen in the WINTER. No place, HOT. I want to get AWAY from Summer being in Floriduh.
No comments:
Post a Comment