Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ft Myers


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Its official.....im gnna stay here in ft myers....im done wit the bs....im gnna do me and idgaf if u dnt like it....i can stay outta trouble wherever im at....


(◡‿◡ ✿)

19 days until Ft Myers Beach! Pool felt great tonite but can't wait for the ocean!


Oh shitt, got my license back, on to terrorizing these Ft Myers streets again!


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Off to Ft. Myers on Wed to play golf. Hope I'm up to 36 holes every day!


Family is Ft. Myers Beach bound!


next birthday we will be going horseback riding on the beach. At least there they cant have pics of horses doing back flips on the beach while eating carrots shot outta potato gun on their website. It is what it is, riding on the back of a horse on the beach. Not paying $120 to see dolphin fins this time. They jacked us! Have fun in the Bahamas captin'. Thanks for nuthin "GOOD TIME CHARTERS "(off Ft. Myers Beach) I've seen more action in my backyard. Just sayin......


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

ARe you a CNA? If so, you may be interested in applying for this job. http://www.nursing-rehab-jobs.com/job/Ft_-Myers-Nursing-Assistant-Job-FL-33912/1780825/?from=email&refid=1794231&utm_source=J2WEmail&source=2&eid=18-201206170945-1203545&locale=en_US


(✿ ♥◡♥

Live Trivia tonight at World of Beer - Ft. Myers- 7:30- Great fun and awesome prizes.
All you have to do is "Think and Drink".


(✿ ╯°□°)╯

I am flying out of Tampa Int'l airport a few weeks, driving from Port Charlotte, and want to see if anyone has recommendations for long-term "off-site" parking? I always fly out of Ft Myers & use Executive there, they are prompt, friendly, reasonably priced....they don't have anything in Tampa, otherwise I'd use them. Plus, I want something that is easy access! I'd appreciate ideas for parking. Thank you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...