٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Ok here is a funny fathers day story, I received A fathers day card along with some Eternity from my girls getting ready to go out spray on my wonderful scent and realize something is wrong, turns out it was ladies eternity so now i smell like a woman on the go.... honest mistake we had a good laugh and now instead of getting cologne I have a great memory that will last forever I LOVE MY GIRLS!!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
I am the luckiest mother in the world! My daughter thinks of just the sweetest things to make people happy! Walt was so sad this morning about his Dad & Beck taped a card on the front door from his dogs! It's a funny Father's day card expressing their love for him soooo cute!!! He absolutely loved it! Thank you Becky!
❤
I'm missing my dad today more than ever esp. the funny fathers day cards I used to send him...I am one of the lucky ones who can say their dad was everything a good man is supposed to be.. my hubby is also a good man and great father and.I'm also lucky to have some pretty awesome son in laws who are great dads... yes, once again I am a blessed woman!:)
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I was such a great girlfriend to my Rocky this Father's Day morning!! I brewed his coffee, prepared scrambled eggs, and toast!! I even gave him a neck rub!! Plus gave him a funny Fathers Day card!! He deserved it!
(✿ ♥◡♥
Its Funny Fathers day was on Sunday and i was thinking about how we use to have coffee day every sunday and he use to read the bible to me and my brothers and get cookies from starbucks or the store he taught us alot i miss those days I LOOVE YOU DAD Antonio Vaulx Gooooooooooooo Coffee Day Your Caramal
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Funny fathers day joke: Girl (to her boyfriend): Happy Father's Day! Boyfriend: I'm not a father Girl: Erm yeah... about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment