☹
SCRATCH THE LAST STATUS!!!! I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM A FRIEND IN THE COURT. THE IDIOT GOT ANOTHER DELAY!!! GAMES GAMES GAMES NOW IT'S JULY 17th AT 10 AM WTF! !!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
These games games that you play
Eventually I'll get up and say
No, no, not this time
I'm taking back what is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................................. :)
(✿ σ_σ)
Games, games, GAMES!!! I'm so thru w/ playin em that itz not even funny...i'm grown and itz no longer cute...be serious or leave me alone
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
whats on my mind?GAMES GAMES AND MORE GAMESSSSSSSSSSSS! LOL
(´▽`)
all gamers r requested to kindly pay attentions to their respecting gfrnds!!!!!...............as me and other pro gamers r gettin' news about the various breakups....due to games....."counter strike 1.6"
Ӭ ✿
Almost finished with "Hunger Games",think i will have to read the next two....
☹
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.” Ernest Hemingway
(✌゚∀゚)☞
I dun wany my life is full of "games",ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment