Saturday, June 23, 2012

games


ಠﭛಠ

It's time for a change, no more foolishness, no more make believe... If you ain't got nothing to say, spare me the games you play, with nothing better to do, don't make me a fool for you... #ICANTNOMOREGIMMESOMETHINGREAL


(✿ σ_σ)

Facebook makin all that money stealin our money, with those crappy azz games (apps) they got...anyway ,GO MIAMI HEAT!!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Best in the west won A GAME!!!! WOLFE PACK, WHEN THEM WOLVES COME OUT THEY GET SCARD. WHERE WAS DURANT THESE LAST NTHREE GAMES?
WHO IS harden?


Ò,ó

RT @TravHaneyESPN Gamecocks become first team to win 2 games in 1 day in #CWS since 1950s. 3 pitchers combine to give up run on 5 hits in 18 inn. That's wild.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

So??????? LEBRON is getting a ring???? Ugghh *BS* Big ups to the young guys, I still love y'all. GOOD GAMES!


Hey look out for me pitting with the Ironmen at PSP Chicargo hook up THE WEB CAST and watch the games...


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

Omg SHUT UP bout BRON.! Games over it is what it is.! Move The Hell ON.!


॓_॔

I still say fuck the heats they gon b lookin shitty ass hell when they win the last 4 games....


(✿ σ_σ)

All games cancelled this weekend!! So mattys 100th is on hold. :-(


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Selling or trading some ps3 games that I have hmu if your interested. I need new games!


"honest moment, I've been a Lebron hater the last couple years solely because of the way he went about announcing his decision to go to Miami. I've never doubted his talent, just his character/leadership and his ability to close games. I feel like I've seen both of those doubts disproved as of late so I got no choice but to tip my cap to that man. He put shit down, lol. I still don't fuck wit the Heat tho." Your reading my mind lol


saw the tail of the basketball game every1 dying over...was the miami crowd singing Kanye West's "power" cheering on the winning team?? idk, mayb my computer was playing games with my ears but idk, just asking:)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...