Thursday, June 21, 2012

gas stations


Just drank the last Lipton Pureleaf Sweetened iced tea that was in town, by my reckoning. In what I consider to be the biggest blunder of the century, they stopped carrying this particular one in glass bottles, and switched to plastic. Plastic is awful. The taste is not at all the same to my taste buds. I am actually very sad about this, as this was a drink I was addicted to. I would literally make midnight runs to buy a bunch because I would get a sudden thirst for them. I cleaned out Kroger's supply last week. I've searched gas stations, pharmacies, grocery stores...why do I feel like a junkie looking for my next hit?


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

So I've been here in Sterling City for going on 3 weeks, got 6 days left. I don't miss my bed, I don't miss my tv, I don't miss living in an actual city(there are 2 gas stations and no actual grocery store in this so called city). I miss my dog.


Been a long Day Julee had a tooth pulled in York at 7:30 am this morning & a Chemo Doctor Appointment this Afternoon Great news no Chemo in the near future but more testing tomorrow in the am in York. The Gas stations are loving us!!! Thank You All for the prayers!!!!


॓_॔

If you have a Chase Freedom Card, don't forget to activate promotion!!!
Get 16c back in rewards for every gallon of gas !!

Earning: 5% cash back on up to $1,500 spent
Period: July 1 - September 30, 2012
Categories: Gas Stations, Restaurants


Get Up To $0.25 Per Gallon Off At Shell Gas Stations Instantly Fuel Rewards Network. This isss GREAT! Saving $5 on a 20 gallon fill up is huge!

http://www.heavenlysteals.com/2012/06/get-up-to-025-per-gallon-off-at-shell.html


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...