Thursday, June 21, 2012

geography


σ_σ

First thing one Monday morning, a robber broke into the bank, and pointed his guns at the cashier said,

'Give me all your money, or you'll be GEOGRAPHY!'

The cashier laughed and said, 'You mean to say 'HISTORY.'

The robber answered, 'Don't change the subject.'


Ծ_Ծ

what are choices? whom are ur choices for? chose now whom you will serve; and that choice is going to affect the next generation,and the next generation,and the next. choice never affects just one person alone. its goes on and on and the effect goes out into geography and history. you are part of history and choices become part of history


أ‿أ

Geology is the study of the processes that shape the Earth. Geography is the study of how those processes affect the people that live on the Earth.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Yo I'm tired *showing fatigue* I have been up the all Nyt. I can't wait to write geography and be done with it!


(´▽`)

I"m telling you! A couple of bottles of Doppelbach, a doobie or two...and you'll be up on the tables with the best of them! .... as an added bonus, this is a Bavarian geography lesson. There will be a test. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpmDAu_47OE&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...