Thursday, June 21, 2012

golf


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I watched a lot of the US Open golf tour. It's the toughest test in golf and congrats to Webb Simpson in winning it. He hit a lot of very good shots, but he also used a long putter that he anchored against his belly. I don't think that this should be allowed. Anchoring a putter against the belly or chest takes nerves and skill out of the stroke. The USGA and R&A continue to evaluate this.


Ӭ

You have received a map location.

http://maps.BlackBerry.com?lat=-33.04275&lon=27.90176&label=Strand+Street%2C+Westbank+Golf+Course%2C+South+Africa&address=Strand+Street&city=Westbank+Golf+Course®ion=Eastern+Cape&country=South+Africa&z=1


(´▽`)

COMING SOON MERCEDES C200 2009 WHITE PANORAMIC KIT AMG FULLY AUTOMATIC, PRADO 2006 SILVER AUTOMATIC,GOLF 6 1.6 2009 SILVER AUTOMATIC ,CRV 2007 GRAY IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR ALL THE DETAILS CALL US AT 03576806 THANK U


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Tonight at 7:00pm - Salsa Lessons at the Tenby Golf Club! No experience required! A great night for loads of fun!

http://pembrokeshire.savvynetwork.org/ai1ec_event/tuesdays-salsa-lessons-tenby-with-carl-alex/?instance_id=9802


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

What a game of golf ...!!!! I couldn't do a thing right .. & Serge , my playing partner who normally isn't bad , well played out of his skin.. I couldn't get worse .. Only happy with a few shots .. so it's down to the driving range to see if I can resurrect my swing .. my putting too while I'm at it .. Are you allowed a chain saw in a bag of clubs ..


(╯°□°)╯

Obama is working hard, at least at playing golf. In less than three-and-a-half years he has played 100 rounds of golf. meanwhile our country is crumbling beneath our feet... How many did Bush play while in office? oh yeah just 24. Sure shit war hit and he actually pulled his head outta his ass and did something


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...