(/)(°,,°)(/)
Can we compare these messages:
Dear Mother (on Mother`s day)
Mom I love u so much, you are my shoulder to cry and you are always there in my life through thick and thin. You are the pillar of my strenght and above all you`re my role model....Mom I will always love u!!!!
And
Father
Happy Father`s day and please enjoy!
(I will rather not receive any message than a briefed one like this... ke go ikhutsa)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Happy Father's Day!
Through d eyes of child.....
4yrs-My daddy can do anything!
7yrs-My dad knows a whole lot.
8yrs-My father doesn't know quite everything.
14yrs-Dad! He's hopelessly old fashioned
25yrs-He knows a little about it not much
35yrs-I need to call dad what he thinks
50yrs-What would Dad have thought about that
60yrs-Man, my dad knew everything!
65yrs-I wish I could talk it over with DAD once more.
(´▽`)
I have been missing my dad so much from my childhood dayz....Even today I am missin him so much...... May be he is missing me in d same way.....Without him I am an incomplete person.......love u so much daddy.....Happy Father's Day :)
(◡‿◡ ✿)
My husband is one of the best fathers in the world....Happy Father's Day to all dads.
❤
I hope everyone had a Happy Father's Day. My father passed away on Jan. 22, 2012.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Happy Belated Fathers Day ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPlMQxyK84s&feature=share
(✿ ♥◡♥
happy father's day 2 all the father's...specially 2 my special someone...
No comments:
Post a Comment