٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Walking out of Harrods Today and got a big man hug ( cuddle ) of the security guard???.
Dixie Deans you old bugger, was great to see you pal
(✿ ╯°□°)╯
In london..... Here I come Harrods sale, armed with Amex and dangerous.... Whoop whoop!
(✿ ♥◡♥
Got the most beautiful DKNY handbag at Harrods. I love shopping in London!!!
©¿©¬
Note to self don't catch the the underground with 6 Harrods shopping bags and 2 cases!!
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Starts working at Harrods tomorrow. Maybe one of the customers will let me drive their porsche.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
At Harrod's. Massive place, I must say. At least they let me on facebook here :)
(´▽`)
18th century reenactors - the "raid on the fort" at Fort Harrod, June 23 & 24 - fun event with a reenactment of the raid twice a day and lots more good stuff. Join us there - check Fort Harrod's facebook page or their website.
No comments:
Post a Comment