Sunday, June 24, 2012

history channel


טּ_טּ

Now that you can watch TV on the internet...

I was thinking of Bill Mutch the other day when I saw R. Lee Ermey (Gunnery Sgt. Hartman of Full Metal Jacket fame) on the History Channel do something very destructive to some meat. He took some frozen meat and shot a .50 caliber round into it. VERY destructive, IMO. It blasted the meat everywhere and the slo-mo shot was SO cool. You should have seen what he did with the .50 caliber incindiary rounds. R. Lee was PUMPED and excited! I was impressed that his helper called him sir, too.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Watching a History Channel show called Titanic's Achilles Heel. A gentleman who happens to know a great deal about Harlan and Wollfe was on talking. If I closed my eyes, it would have been Michael Craig's father in my mind.


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Not feeling that well today, so I am laying down looking at the history channel. They are talking about the
Black Plague that hit Europe in the 1300's...It was terrible!

**Quuck Note...The center for disease control, keeps a sample of the black plague virus.


Done with my 1st 'one hour of laying out in the sun'. Now just coolin' off for a few minutes before I go back out and flip over and cook the other side. Cool off time is spent playing solitaire and watching History channel about Titanic and sister ship Britanic.


◙‿◙

Monday night 8PM on history channel, a documentary on the great escape from stalag luft 3. 1944. George Wiley, 23 yrs. old from Windsor Ont. was one of the 50 airmen shot.


♥‿♥

When I close my eyes memories flood my mind some good and some bad I have been having strange dreams for a week now I feel something is going to happen soon. Well according to the history channel its aliens hahahahaha :p


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...