Sunday, June 24, 2012

history of computer


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Gotta say... little disappointed when I hear G4 names the original NES Mario Bro's as the #1 game out of 100 in the history of computer games. Yeah, I understand that it was crazy good and was special in so many people's hearts... but... it was good... but the absolute best? Give it props for history's sake... and give it credit for being crazy awesome... but its the best game? Period? If anything, Mario Bros 3 was better in every single way possible... (and it made... #4 or 5 I think, thank goodness). I just don't get it. But meh. Gotta deal with the nostalgic history of gaming when dealing with this sorta thing... just wish someone would do it right.... >.>

like me...


(╯°□°)╯

With all the discussion today of Alan Turing, in terms of his singular importance to the history of computer science, his crucial contributions to the war effort and the hideous mistreatment by the UK government that prompted him to end his life, there's one thing that I haven't seen anybody mention.

He killed himself with a poison apple, because he loved the story of Snow White. Weird, right?


( Y )

1.what is computer?
2.brief history of computer
3.types of computer(give at least 5 ex. each
4.disadvantages and advantages of computer
5.what is computer architecture
6.father of computer architecture
7.basic system components .
system bus
data bus
address bus
control bus
9.memory sub system


(◡‿◡ ✿)

..time to do the homework...maBAIT kaxe co :P

ASSIGNMENT: "HISTORY OF COMPUTER"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...