(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
LOVE LOVE LOVE my husband Bill and my son Dylan and my life in the Florida Keys BUT...
Can't wait to go to work tomorrow and fly to Honolulu, Guam And VIET NAM!!!! Hugs and kisses to my best boys! See ya next week! Please run the dishwasher at least once and follow the instructions on the washing machine! GOD help my boys while I'm gone, AMEN! I AM missin'' my fly-buddy, Michele!!!! Glad you are finally on days off but wish you were on my trip...
(✿ ♥◡♥
Climbed Diamond Head in Honolulu and that was a challenge to climb!! Climbed 790 feet of rugged terrains inside of a volcanic crater 100 steep steps and 3 stories of a spiral stair case to get to the top what an accomplishment. Took us 40 minutes of a 1 1/2 hour hike. Whoo-hooo guys. Now in Kauai for another week and lots of things to see. Missing my grandson and family however, Hawaii is a beautiful place to go.
☹
Honolulu Civil Beat polling has found that Tulsi Gabbard has gone from being 45 points behind Mufi Hannemann in February to being in a statistical tie four months later! This is the 21st Century Patsy Mink. Vote absentee early! http://www.civilbeat.com/articles/2012/06/18/16046-civil-beat-poll-stunning-turnaround-in-hawaiis-cd2-race/
Ӭ
The job search via internet is going a little slow, so I thought I would reach out.
I am looking for a full time Maintenance Engineer position for a hotel, building, condo, etc. in Honolulu. I have an excellent resume and I would owe you big.
Mahalo for your kokua
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Don't forget July 3rd is right around the corner! Pick up your pre-sales at Razor Concepts, Valerie Joseph, Tsunami Bar & Lounge, www.honoluluboxoffice.com, charge by phone (808)550-8457, or any one of our team members!
Let's get SWANKY!!! ;-) http://www.honoluluboxoffice.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment