✔
GOD IS LOVE...when you have da love of God people will often take your love for granted and despitefully use you but even thru da heartaches and pain God is waiting to bless you...God says giving your enemy a glass of water is like pouring hot coals on their head so therefore don't stop doin right cause people do you wrong you gon be blessed reguardless.....wen God is for u don't worry bout who is against u smile and go on trusting God
❤
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!!!I I HOPE THE SUN COMES OUT I WANT TO SIT OUTSIDE THIS AFTERNOON.....THE NEXT FEW DAYS IS GOING TO BE IN THE HIGH 90'S WITH THURSDAY BEING THE WORSE ..... SURE THURSDAY I HAVE A APPT. AT THE BEAUTY PARLOR, THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE WAS MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND AND IT WAS HOT !!!! SHE HAD THE DOOR OPEN...THE AC WAS BROKEN FROM LAST SUMMER.... I HAVE TO GO THURSDAY WAS THE ONLY DAY SHE COULD DO IT...AND MY ROOTS ARE SCREAMIG.. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY XOXOXO
◙‿◙
Got up at 4:45 am, at Gate and Garden at 6:15, got our new ceremonial uniforms (very cool), then endured about 3 hours of standing, kneeling and rehearsing in hot and humid Arkansas (I think only 3 people almost fainted). An official video taping under the guidance fo Tae Kwon Lee and thankfully a few hours off to start the workouts at 1:30 pm... Wish me luck. Master Black :)
♥‿♥
Blessed day to all of you!!!! Yeah it's hot and with one day left until summer begins!!!! Yeah right tell someone in the AZ that one!!!! Had a awesome workout last night and my Earthly Queen (Christina) gave me a back masage and I slept like a Earthly King!!!! Wishing all of you a blessed day because God gave you another one!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment