(´▽`)
Ave just received this text
In heaven (Revised)...
MICHUKI: Eish, whats up
man, pia wewe umekam
huku?
KARUME: Am kul ma boy... niliona
umeishia bila kwaheri nikaamua
nitokelezee... umemcheki WANGARI?
MICHUKI: Sina copy, hata mimi sijapoa
sana huku, labda anaplant trees side
iyo ingine. Lakini naskia kuna live
concert ya Whitney Houston n MJ... c
utanisort? I hop ulibeba doo...
KARUME: Zii sijabeba doo, concert ni
saa ngapi? Man!
MICHUKI: Kabla nikusort umesikia ati
security ita kuwa tyt?
KARUME:Aiya I thot tunge sneek in.
MICHUKI: We ujue internal security
team wako in full swing. Saitoti na
Ojode wako area.
,,,,,Gud mrng,,,,,,
(◡‿◡ ✿)
ITS TUESDAY AND THE SUN IS SHINING!!
10AM - KETTLERCISE - MAXIMUM POTENTIAL - STEPH
6PM- BOKWA -NORTH PARISH CHURCH SALTCOATS - Claire Houston
6PM- 6.15PM BOKWA STEPS WITH Stephs-Fitness Classes Ayrshire (learn the basics in 15 min for free) FOLLWED BY CLASS BELOW
6.15PM - BOKWA CLASS- WOODWYND CENTRE KILWINNING - STEPH
7.15PM- ZUMBA -WOODWYND CENTRE KILWINNING
8.15PM- AQUA ZUMBA - Seamill Hydro Spa Leisure £4.50 OR CHEAPER BLOCK BOOKING (BOOKING SYSTEM REQUIRED BOOK NOW!!)
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Sitting here at the Overland Park Sam's Club waiting on the McLane truck to arrive. Did someone turn back the clock 13 years? I am pretty sure I was saying the same thing around the same time when I was the receiving manager at the old Houston club. Ahh the good old days!!!
✔
Ok let me just say Houston is pretty freakin awesome so far. 1st night here, I walk into a bar and was immediately Told, to show my underwear. U can't find that level of customer service just anywhere
♥◡♥
Special dedication to Jasmin Ismail & Amr El Sheikh, On you wedding day I am Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment