Saturday, June 23, 2012

how do you


(╯°□°)╯

after having a 69 with his girlfriend ,bob remembered he had a dentist appointment,afraid he would smell of fanny on his breath,he brushed his teeth,used detal floss,gargled a bottle of listerine, and ate a packet of mints. feeling confident in the dentists chair, he opened his mouth.the dentist got close and said did you have a 69 before you got here ? how do you know said bob does my breath smell of fanny.. no you have a skidmark on your forehead


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

HOES DO THE SILLIEST SHIT HOW YOU GONE SUCK A NIGGA DICK N TRY TO GIVE ME A KISS FUCK ON!!!!!!!!!!! LOYALPAIID MEAN GIRLZ PARTY TODAY WE FOOLIN THAT BITCH ON RUSSEL N FOREST EAZZY.........RIP G NUTTY!!!!!!


(.Y.)

A Daughter is visiting her father and is helping in the kitchen.

She asks: “Tell me dad, how are you managing with the new I-Pad we gave you for your birthday?”

The dialogue is in German but the intent is obvious. You'll get it with no trouble.....


http://www.snotr.com/video/8965/


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Do you know a Veteran? Are you a Veteran? WJOL and Budweiser are throwing a party for 25 Veterans in July. How do you win a ticket to the party? Click on the link below

http://www.wjol.com/Here-s-To-The-Heroes/10126171


(✿ σ_σ)

WOW kudos to the army wives i dont know how you do it 1 night away from bop n i already miss him like crazy and i still have 3 days til i see him =( first time we have ever been away from eachother for more than a night!!!


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

if a man is always keeping his self busy and the women keeps her self as UN busy, how do you break this cycle?
suggestions welcome...lol


(´▽`)

I don't know what time it is
or whose the one to blame for this
Do what I believe what I can't see
And how do you know
which way the wind blows

Cause I can feel it all around
I'm lost between the sound
And just when I think I know
there she goes


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...