✔
Look what LeBron James is reading...HUNGER GAMES. Maybe he got tips from Katniss and Peeta to help the Miami Heat with the NBA Championship last night. We can't say you'll be an NBA superstar, but if you come to the HUNGER GAMES TRAINING CAMP on JULY 2nd, we know you'll have a fun and fabulous time! For kids entering 4th - 8th grades. Call 204-8417 to register! http://www.shelf-awareness.com/theshelf/2012-06-22/nba_champion_lebron_james_was_reading_a_little_bit_more_.html
❤
Ive got to stop reading hunger games right before bed! 3/4 of the way into Catching Fire and my dreams are filled with paranoia and survival skills! eeek! I wake up thinking im Katniss.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Needs suggestions on a good book to read. I loved the hunger games and the fifty shades of gray. I'm not to picky as long as its good
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I'm headed back to Dallas I've been listening to the second book of the hunger games great audio book and I still have a song in my head lol
(◡‿◡ ✿)
h\\Have joined the band wagon of the Hunger Games Triology book. I was rooting for Gale and Katnis, but anyway, not a bad ending
❤
the hunger games is released out on dvd this august so excited lol and the next one (Catchingh Fire) comes out this november lol so excited can't wait
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Feel like I've been living in the hunger games the past couple days, starting book two! :)
©¿©¬
Sammy, Caitlin, Nate: this is you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6wRz_NjiA&feature=related
(✿ ♥◡♥
OH MY GOD. ESTHER FROM ORPHAN PLAYED CLOVE FROM THE HUNGER GAMES. I'M SHITTING MYSELF. THIS IS AMAZING.
(✿ ☉‿⊙
yesterday mi friend did a braid on me and i looked liked katniss from the hunger games......lol
(✿(( ◣д◢)
well now i want to buy the hunger games movie and i wanna see brave when is this madness gonna end
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
the hunger games was amazing, onto catching fire!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Am in the movie Hunger Games? Kinda feel like it.
☎
jesslynn loves this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhAS_GnJIc&feature=share
❤
trying to get motivated to read The Hunger Games series.
No comments:
Post a Comment