ಠ_ಠ
Just took in @kanyewest first beat tape he sent to interscope records in 2001 and realized im on my way to success ..http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/kanye-west-beats-disc-1
è_é
m listenin 2 YOU GOT ME WALKIN IN DE MOON by THE DREAM FT KANYE WEST eix damn dt track reminds me of sm1 u knw urslf#wink#
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
MY SON JARED DEDICATED THIS SONG TO ME I LOVE YOU SON http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf0Xx4TMxCM&feature=share
©¿©¬
It,s D SoNg ........ ❤
A.w.s.m music eVeR mInE.... ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKnSfTOf2ao&feature=share
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
No long thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ejqE3ktFU&sns=fb
(´▽`)
Throw back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPie88LN7U0&feature=share
☎
Everyone needs to watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rty85AyiTo
(✌゚∀゚)☞
By the way, Hagios (Saint in Greek) means "Consecrated to God, Holy, Sacred, Pious." Now we aren't holy and sacred on our terms no. If that's true than Kanye West is a saint. While we worship him like he is I doubt that he really has accepted Christ. (Mind you I can't say he has or hasn't but he should!!) We are saints by the fact that the Holy Spirit indwells in us (Acts 1 and 2) and Christ's blood has redeemed us. Not because we did enough rituals for the dead Saint Peter and Mother Mary.
No comments:
Post a Comment