(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
The Gage Fire Department and parent Outreach will be hosting their annual 4th of July celebration on Wednesday, July 4th. The festivities will start at 7:15 am with the registration fot the fishing derby, the derby starts at 8. After that there will be kids games followed by lunch. The Fire department will be serving a bbq dinner beginning at 5. This year we are raffling off a $500 gift certificate to Butch's Guns and a $500 Visa Card. There will also be a silent auction, so come out and have a blast!!
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
I'm tired of fighting with yu I
wana stop with these kids
games I'm going to be a father
so its time I start acting like
one so I need to grow up we
made dis desicin so now we
gata start acting like adults I
don't REGREt nothing I luv u I
still do n I wana b der for u I
wana be de one u can tlk to
wen ur mad or sad I wana b
der wen u want to let ur tears
drop I wanah b de one u can
realie on at every step we take
2 6 12♥
❤
I had the best day today with my family at the Father's Day event at Lighthouse Community church!!! The weather was beautiful for all the events going on - 3 bouncy house things, sumo wrestling suits, dunk tank, talent shows, comedian, kids games, show and shine, free bbq with hotdogs, burgers, cotton candy, popcorn! I never realized that it was going to be so big! I will be sure to invite you all next year!
◙‿◙
Today at the New York State Zoo its ZOOM! We've made your trip to the Zoo extra special with a car show! Come see some of the hottest vehicles in the North Country; race cars, Highway Legends, tanks, limos, and more! We've got plenty to do for the kids: games, raffles, a bounce house, face painiting with Kilpatrick Kreative Design. Cost is regular Zoo admission. Free admission if you are a Zoo member!
No comments:
Post a Comment