❤
Hallmark does not have a card that says, 'Thank you, neighbor for helping me scrape an oozing, putrefied, cat carcass, surrounded by engorged maggots, off my drive way...oh that's your cat, Tabby???'....so what would be a good way to say Thank You? Lemon Bars or chocolate chip cookies? Hmmmm??????
◙‿◙
Fresh baked lemon bars....damn I love my wife for ruining the physique I worked hard to build for 5 years of liftn weights,runnin and push ups,thanks honey!!!!!
♥‿♥
This message is for Tammy Marcum Stagg.... You are welcome back up here any time you want, you just have to bring more recipes. Oh and we have to make more guacamole, corn salad, lemon bars, lasagna and anything else!
◕‿‿◕。
Thank you for a wonderful fathers day Malory Stewart. Even though I had to work. You and mommy made it a great day!!!!! Time for some homemade lemon bars and then off to bed.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
making lemon bars with a layer of my homemade jelly between the crust and the lemon filling. i hope they taste as good as they smell!
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
About to make lemon bars for my dad for Father's Day. I'm sorry Circle of Gracers, but I'm not going to be able to make church today. I'll see you guys Friday!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
We've had a couple of rave reviews of the London Fog latte, and the lemon bars are very tasty. Drop in this afternoon for a treat-on the house!
Ӭ ✿
Me being awake at 7 am on a Sunday is dangerous...Strawberry freezer jam is waiting for jars, and homemade lemon bars are in the oven for my dad!
(✿ أ‿أ
Making spaghetti and these go lemon bars for dinner for Leslie.:) http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2011/03/gluten-free-lemon-bars-way-lemon-bars.html
(✿(( ◣д◢)
To my Qivana peeps! I have 3 boxes of lemon bars that I can either sell or trade for chocolate! Any takers???????????
(✿(( ♥╭╮♥
Well, I guess I'm forced to go out in the heat......I have all the ingredients for Lemon Bars except the baking powder.............:(
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
i wanna mk lemon bars bt i cnt find tha powderd sugar -_-
(.Y.)
Playing in the kitchen! Potato bread & lemon bars!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
making lemon bars and then going to watch some movies
❤
so i took my neigbor some lemon bars she has been asking for ......well since the day we met i would say lol.....well i finally surprised her with some ....her reply....."can i list you as my aunt on face book lol....i said sure ....though between us lol... some peeps think she is my kid lol....
No comments:
Post a Comment