(✿ ♥◡♥
We have just been informed about Littlewoods's great SALE ... up to 70% OFF on Clothing and Footwear and up to 50% OFF on Homeware. What's also great is that you will only pay Eur5 for shipping whatever the size of your order. So take advantage of this great sale today ... you might be saving loads of Euros on new stuff for this summer ... http://tidd.ly/4a7944cb
(✿(( ‵Д′)╯
Sooo pissed of littlewoods delivery are bloody useless two parcels have now dissappeared because they are too f******* lazy to deliver in a tower block so angry never ordering from them what's the point as I now have to wait for an investigation to be launched before I recieve the parcels god how bloody annoying fuming !!!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I order sum shoes out of littlewoods cos I didn't fancy going to the metro or the town to get them plus the do free delivery so I was thinking I will save on my petrol I have been on the phone over 60 mins now by the time I have paided my phone bill I cud have a frigin private jet there FOAMING!!!!
ಠﭛಠ
If somehow you missed our pioneering Live Facebook show with Littlewoods on Wednesday night (how VERY dare you...), you can watch the makeover madness unfold on the Littlewoods website, in four bitesize chunks!
http://www.littlewoods.com/littlewoods-live
☠
My review of Alison Littlewood's The Eyes Of Water is online now:
http://www.blackabyss.co.uk/2012/06/the-eyes-of-water-alison-littlewood/
(◡‿◡ ✿)
would just like to say a big thank you to Kims Selling Page, Pretty Petals Florist and Ex-Littlewoods Argos And-More for all the items recieved today. we are very pleased with them :)
❤
is peed of .com sum skank has tried to order an expensive laptop and put it on my littlewoods account just glad littlewoods got on to it and informed me, not a happy bunny x
No comments:
Post a Comment