Thursday, June 21, 2012

live golf


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I must say that I love my husband very much and I hate golf tournaments in California. It's after 10:00 at night and we're STILL watching live golf that's been on since sometime around 5:00 this afternoon I think. And I don't care how thrilling things are at the end of the tournament...in the end it's still GOLF (sigh). And...golf in the fog as if it wasn't already boring enough. Dan...I love you...don't take this wrong...but no more California tournaments in the same room! Kiss!


t(•_•)

Unbeatable clothing offers this Father's Day at Nevada Bob's Wilmslow...50% off Ian Poulter and Puma and up to 50% off selected shoes until 4pm this Sunday. Nevada Bob's Wilmslow...we live golf!


Exciting live golf at 10pm? This US Open has been great! Still not sure what happened to Jim Furyk's tee shot on the 16th. To see a professional make that poor of a swing at a major championship is a surprise.


I don't miss those earthquakes. I'm just glad the hail storm didn't hit where I live. Golf ball and baseball size hail. Crazy weather here.


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

check out the Pebble Beach webcams
http://www.pebblebeach.com/golf/pebble-beach-golf-links/live-golf-cams


◙‿◙

Is anyone else as excited as I am to come home from work at 9pm and find live golf on? I love the us open!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

It seems so strange to be watching a live golf tournament at almost 10:00 at night.


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

digging that I can watch live golf @ 10ish in the night


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

7 hours of live golf, happy Sundays, come on tiger kid


(´▽`)

I love that its 10 pm and i'm watching live golf.


(/)(°,,°)(/)

6 and a half hours of live golf! Hell yea


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Loving the live golf at usopen.com


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Golfers, don't forget you can follow all the US Open "Live" Golf Scores www.livegolfscores.com.au http://www.livegolfscores.com.au/


(✿ ╯°□°)╯

Note to NBC: Stop pushing The Summer Olympics and start showing some live golf. We are tired of repeated hype and the total lack of live golf shots. Show us something "not on tape".......


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...