٩(●ᴥ•)۶
50m lotto max tonight ... did you get your ticket?.. dang i didnt get one its probably one in a hundred million chances to win anyways...but you never know... and hey if you don't buy one then youll never know..... have a good weekend everyone.....cheers
╯‵Д′)╯
I have had the worst bloody week. At this rate, when the Lotto Max numbers are announced, it'll turn out I won the right to pay the government more money.
Ӭ
well 14 of us had lotto max tickets once again. We won some free tickets and 20 dollars. We can try again next week cause it is 50 million and 20 maximillions...
(´▽`)
Well going to check my lotto max this morning! If I win$50million AND I won't forget all my friends on my facebook. I promise;)
☹
Checked my lotto max tickets this morning. Guess I'm still working today.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Got my group lotto max ticket. To the 18 players, I hope we win!!
(✌゚∀゚)☞
come on Lotto Max, i dont want to work anymore :( I just want to travel :)
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Dont forget to buy your lotto max!! :) What would you do with 50 MILLION!! :)
(✿ σ_σ)
another exciting day tomorrow :( Come on lotto max , put me out of my misery please !
❤
When i win the lotto max tonight . Cya! it was nice knowing all of ya :p
Ӭ ✿
Went to Kal Tire this morning to get my tire fixed and when it was done the guy says" don't worry about it, it's on us today" ...made my day! Who knows... Maybe I will be just as lucky on the Lotto Max draw tonight
◙‿◙
Lotto Max you can kiss my_ _ _ toe lol,what were you thinking?
No comments:
Post a Comment