Sunday, June 24, 2012

manny pacquiao bradley


◕‿‿◕。

Watched the Manny Pacquiao-Bradley fight....It was the BIGGEST ROBBERY I've ever Seen...its Like saying the Boston Celtics Won Game 7 and Will face OKC!! It was that Bad Folks REALLY!! Pac Man won 10 of 12 rounds Easily the Commentaors All Thought it was a Blow out as well..and they Gave it to Bradley..But whats Awesome is Manny Pacquiao is Now More into the Lord..and Showed True Class..at the Post Fight interview...If it was Me..I prolly would of Went Buck Wild lolz...for feeling So Cheated..I wouldn't Give Bradley the Time of day for a Rematch..but Train and Rest for Mayweather!!!!!! MANNY IS THE GREATEST!!!!


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

I beg to disagree... Tim Bradley is better than Manny Pacquiao. Bradley is young and energetic than Pacquiao. He dominated and battered Pacquiao the entire fight. If the fight had gone for one more round, Pacquiao woud have been knocked out. We filipino's cannot accept it because they have nothing else in life to live for. There is no permanent in this world. Pacquiao had a beginning, a life and an end.


(ʘ‿ʘ)

Man I'm Still Shocked. Bradley said he was going to stand toe to toe against Pacquiao but Pacman owned him early 6 rounds and Bradley ran away for almost the whole rest of the fight. Announcers scored fight 11-1 Manny. Bradley had no power, when he connected, his punches did nothing. Manny took 2 rounds off to rest and bradley got those not because he hurt manny but because manny didn't throw any punches. Besides that I thought Manny won 10-2. OK That's all. Now I will start getting over it LOL.


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Let 'em freaking fight until one of 'em can't get up. Then there will be no controversy. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en_fuego/2012/06/blind-justice-manny-pacquiao-bradley-fight-investigation-unlikely.html


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...