ಠ_ಠ
I guess miami hired the judges from the manny pacquiao fight coz they cant c shit. coz miami is getting of all the calls hmmmm. Yes i dislike the heat as i do the lakers but blowing calls as these mf r doing is just f up just want to c a fairly called game. but sure miami fans will not agree but u r the ones who never played a game of real ball a day n ur life
(゚∀゚)☞
Still saddened by this decision, it was a travesty for a sport I used to love.
The five judges, whom Valcarcel said are accomplished judges with world title experience -- but whose names were not disclosed -- scored the fight for Pacquiao by scores of 118-110, 117-111, 117-111, 116-112 and 115-113.
http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8079349/wbo-review-timothy-bradley-manny-pacquiao-fight-unanimously-scores-pacquiao
⊙▂⊙
SecondsOut.com shared the following link: http://bit.ly/NS40hv By Chris Williams: While Bob Arum of Top Rank doesn’t sound committed to having his cash cow fighter Manny Pacquiao fight a rematch against Tim Bradley in November, it looks like Pacquiao is interested in making the fight so that he can try and recapture his lost WBO welterweight strap. Pacquiao told ESPN “My supporters [...]
✌
I JUST WATCHED THE TIMOTHY BRADLEY/MANNY PACQUIAO FIGHT. I LOVE IT!!! IN MY EYES TIMOTHY BRADLEY CLEARLY WON THE DECISION. PACQUIAO THREW AND LANDED MORE POWER SHOTS, BUT BRADLEY WAS THE RING GENERAL FROM OPENING BELL TO THE END. AND I THANK GOD THE JUDGES SAW IT FOR WHAT IT WAS DESPITE POPULAR DECISION. LIKE OR DISLIKE, I WANT TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS.
No comments:
Post a Comment