ಠ益ಠ)凸
I just finished watching this video about the Tim Bradley Manny Pacquiao fight and Bradley definitely won. The announcers are dick riders who side with Pacquiao even when he doesn't do a damn thing. If you don't believe then watch for yourself
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
Today the WBO declared that Manny Pacquiao was truly won the game after review of the credible judges to Manny's fight against Bradley meaning theres no need for a rematch!
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
I am watching the replay of the Manny Pacquiao fight from last week, and through the first 6 rounds he has won every round. The judges were bought and paid for.
⊙▂⊙
I just watched Manny Pacquiao fight cannot believe how judges could of even scored he Lost? Thats why Boxing is Lame! Should get kindergartners for Judges would do better Job!
⊙▃⊙
I was just informed that the three refs from this game also judged the manny pacquiao fight.
〽◝
I still can't believe about the Manny Pacquiao fight againts Timothy Bradly. Geez that fight is unfair!
(゚д゚)
Saw the rerun of the Manny Pacquiao fight, even the announcers and commentators said wtf
⍤
looking like the manny pacquiao fight right now got 2 bum refs who have no idea what there doing out there.........
☺
the whole world waits for the the truth... the history books will have to be corrected.
Max Kellerman: "Did you think you've won the fight"??
Manny Pacquiao: "Absolutely yes... Absolutely"
http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8079349/wbo-review-timothy-bradley-manny-pacquiao-fight-unanimously-scores-pacquiao
No comments:
Post a Comment